Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Ground Beef Nachos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A simple nacho dish that’s sure to be a big hit.
|3 lb ground beef|
|4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese|
|3 cups salsa|
|1 can corn, drained|
|1 1/2 cups sour cream|
|2 tablespoons chili powder|
|2 teaspoons ground cumin|
|8 cups tortilla chips|
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until beef is fully cooked through and no longer pink; drain. Stir in 2 cups cheese, salsa, corn, sour cream, chili powder and cumin; mix well.
- Pour half of the ground beef mixture into a greased 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish. Top with half of the chips; repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° F for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >