Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bacon Avocado Omelets
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Start your day with this easy and tasty breakfast option.
|1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, (minced)|
|2 tablespoons red onion, (minced)|
|4 slices bacon|
- Cook bacon on medium heat in a skillet. Cook until crisp. Place on paper towel to drain.
- As bacon is cooking, cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop into a small bowl. Mash avocado until smooth.
- Add cilantro and red onion to avocado.
- Dice bacon into small bits, add to avocado mixture. Stir together very well.
- Break 2 eggs and cook into one omelet. Add half of the avocado mixture, fold top over and cook. Repeat process with second omelet.
- Top omelet with a dash or two of hot sauce and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >