Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bacon Avocado Omelets
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Start your day with this easy and tasty breakfast option.
|1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, (minced)|
|2 tablespoons red onion, (minced)|
|4 slices bacon|
- Cook bacon on medium heat in a skillet. Cook until crisp. Place on paper towel to drain.
- As bacon is cooking, cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop into a small bowl. Mash avocado until smooth.
- Add cilantro and red onion to avocado.
- Dice bacon into small bits, add to avocado mixture. Stir together very well.
- Break 2 eggs and cook into one omelet. Add half of the avocado mixture, fold top over and cook. Repeat process with second omelet.
- Top omelet with a dash or two of hot sauce and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >