Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Tabouleh Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A healthy and delicious middle eastern inspired dish.
|1/2 cup red onion, (finely diced)|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|2 tomatoes, (cubed)|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon lemon zest|
|1/4 cup bulgur wheat|
|2 cucumbers, (cubed)|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|2 cups parsley|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
- In a mixing bowl, combine salt, lemon zest, black pepper and lemon juice. Stir together and add bulgur wheat. Set aside for 1-2 hours.
- Rinse and wash parsley, thoroughly dry. Remove stems and roll up. Cut into thin slices.
- Combine red onion, tomatoes and cucumbers in a salad bowl.
- Add parsley and bulgur mixture. Toss together and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >