Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Tabouleh Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A healthy and delicious middle eastern inspired dish.
|1/2 cup red onion, (finely diced)|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|2 tomatoes, (cubed)|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon lemon zest|
|1/4 cup bulgur wheat|
|2 cucumbers, (cubed)|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|2 cups parsley|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
- In a mixing bowl, combine salt, lemon zest, black pepper and lemon juice. Stir together and add bulgur wheat. Set aside for 1-2 hours.
- Rinse and wash parsley, thoroughly dry. Remove stems and roll up. Cut into thin slices.
- Combine red onion, tomatoes and cucumbers in a salad bowl.
- Add parsley and bulgur mixture. Toss together and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >