Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mixed Greens with Fresh Blueberries and Balsamic-Blueberry Vinaigrette
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6-8 |
Perk up your palate with fresh flavors!
|1 cup chopped walnuts|
|1/3 cup blueberry preserves|
|1/2 cup balsamic vinegar|
|1/3 cup olive oil|
|Salt, to taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
|2 (5.5 ounce) packages mixed greens|
|1 small red onion, halved and sliced|
|2 cups fresh blueberries|
|1 cup crumbled blue cheese|
- Set a small skillet over medium-high heat; add walnuts and cook and stir constantly until aromatic and toasted, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together blueberry preserves, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, combine mixed greens, onion, fresh blueberries, blue cheese and walnuts. Drizzle with blueberry vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve with remaining blueberry vinaigrette.
|Main Ingredient:||Fruit, Greens|
|Nutrition:||Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K|
|Course:||Lunch, Dinner, Salad, Side|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >