Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mixed Greens with Fresh Blueberries and Balsamic-Blueberry Vinaigrette
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6-8 |
Perk up your palate with fresh flavors!
|1 cup chopped walnuts|
|1/3 cup blueberry preserves|
|1/2 cup balsamic vinegar|
|1/3 cup olive oil|
|Salt, to taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
|2 (5.5 ounce) packages mixed greens|
|1 small red onion, halved and sliced|
|2 cups fresh blueberries|
|1 cup crumbled blue cheese|
- Set a small skillet over medium-high heat; add walnuts and cook and stir constantly until aromatic and toasted, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together blueberry preserves, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, combine mixed greens, onion, fresh blueberries, blue cheese and walnuts. Drizzle with blueberry vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve with remaining blueberry vinaigrette.
|Main Ingredient:||Fruit, Greens|
|Nutrition:||Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K|
|Course:||Lunch, Dinner, Salad, Side|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >