Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mixed Greens with Fresh Blueberries and Balsamic-Blueberry Vinaigrette
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6-8 |
Perk up your palate with fresh flavors!
|1 cup chopped walnuts|
|1/3 cup blueberry preserves|
|1/2 cup balsamic vinegar|
|1/3 cup olive oil|
|Salt, to taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
|2 (5.5 ounce) packages mixed greens|
|1 small red onion, halved and sliced|
|2 cups fresh blueberries|
|1 cup crumbled blue cheese|
- Set a small skillet over medium-high heat; add walnuts and cook and stir constantly until aromatic and toasted, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together blueberry preserves, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, combine mixed greens, onion, fresh blueberries, blue cheese and walnuts. Drizzle with blueberry vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve with remaining blueberry vinaigrette.
|Main Ingredient:||Fruit, Greens|
|Nutrition:||Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K|
|Course:||Lunch, Dinner, Salad, Side|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >