Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
The Tastiest Veggie Burger
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Healthy, flavorful and easy to make. Hands down the best veggie burger around.
|1 cup brown rice, (cooked)|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1/2 onion, (diced)|
|1 package ground beef style veggie patty|
|Worcestershire sauce, (to taste)|
|6 hamburger buns|
|Garnishes, (your preference)|
|Condiments, (your preference)|
- Juice beet, discard juice and keep pulp.
- Combine beet pulp, veggie patty, onion and rice in a mixing bowl. Mix together very well.
- Form mixture into six patties.
- Shake a few drops of Worcestershire sauce on each patty.
- Pour olive oil in a pan, heat to medium. Once pan is hot, fry patties individually. Add more oil when needed.
- Place veggie patties on hamburger buns, use garnishes and condiments to liking.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >