Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fresh Broccoli Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Nothing beats the nutritious power of fresh broccoli.
|1 broccoli crown, (fresh,diced)|
|1/2 cup raisins|
|1/4 cup red onion, chopped|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
|3 tablespoons white wine vinegar|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|1 cup sunflower seeds|
|10 slices bacon|
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Crumble and set aside.
- In a salad bowl, toss together broccoli, raisins and red onions. In a separate bowl, whisk together the white sugar, vinegar and mayonnaise. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle with sunflower seeds and crumbled bacon. Toss and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >