Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry Crowned Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A fall favorite recipe that’s sure to please the whole dinner table.
|1/2 cup chicken stock|
|4 chicken breast, (boneless, skinless)|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1 cup cranberries, (dried)|
|1/4 cup flour|
|1/2 cup apple juice|
|1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt|
|1 tablespoon cooking oil|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper, (coarse)|
- Mix together chicken stock, cranberries and apple juice in a mixing bowl.
- Pour pepper, flour and salt into a one-gallon zip-top bag. Place chicken breast in bag one at a time and coat with mixture.
- Pour oil into a skillet. Turn stove top to medium-high heat. Once oil is hot, place chicken breast in skillet and cook for 5 minutes per side. Set cooked chicken aside, keep warm. Repeat process until all chicken is cooked.
- Pour cranberry mixture into skillet, reduce the heat to low. Add mustard to mixture, and then add chicken. Cook chicken 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve with cranberry sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >