Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pulled Pork with Peach Slices
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A super delicious meal that’s pretty easy to make. With only a few ingredients, this will likely become a dinnertime favorite.
|2 tablespoons honey|
|3/4 cup chicken broth|
|5 peaches, (peeled and chopped)|
|2 tablespoons pepper|
|3/4 cup dry white wine|
|3 lbs pork shoulder, (boneless, skin and fat removed)|
|2 tablespoons salt|
|1 red onion, (diced)|
|2 teaspoons paprika|
- Rub pepper and salt into pork. Place in resealable bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Turn stovetop burner to high heat, place pork in Dutch oven and cook 3-5 minutes per side. Pork should brown on all sides. Remove pork from Dutch oven.
- Lower heat to medium, sauté peaches and onion in rendered liquid, 4-6 minutes. Sprinkle in salt, honey, pepper and paprika.
- Pour in wine and chicken broth, raise heat and bring to a boil. Return pork, ladle peaches and liquid over the top. Replace cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 6 hours.
|Cooking Method:||Pan-fry, Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >