Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Prepare this zesty dish to spice up the weekly dinner menu.
|1/4 cup orange juice|
|1 teaspoon orange zest, (grated)|
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup rice vinegar|
|1 tablespoon cornstarch|
|2 teaspoon vegetable oil|
|1 lb. pork tenderloin, (quartered lengthwise then thinly sliced crosswise)|
|3 scallions, (white and green parts separated and thinly sliced)|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|3/4 lb. broccoli crowns, (cut into bite-size florets, stalks peeled and thinly sliced)|
|1/2 cup water|
- Stir together orange juice, orange zest, soy sauce, vinegar and cornstarch in a medium size bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Working in two batches, cook pork 1 to 2 minutes on one side, until browned. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add remaining teaspoon oil, scallion whites and garlic to skillet; cook and stir for about 1 to 2 minutes, until scallions wilt. Add broccoli and 1/2 cup water; cover and cook for about 2 to 4 minutes until broccoli is crisp-tender and water has evaporated.
- Add stir fry sauce and pork (with any juices) to skillet; cook and stir for about 1 to 2 minutes, until sauce has thickened and pork is cooked through. Top with scallion greens.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >