Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Prepare this zesty dish to spice up the weekly dinner menu.
|1/4 cup orange juice|
|1 teaspoon orange zest, (grated)|
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup rice vinegar|
|1 tablespoon cornstarch|
|2 teaspoon vegetable oil|
|1 lb. pork tenderloin, (quartered lengthwise then thinly sliced crosswise)|
|3 scallions, (white and green parts separated and thinly sliced)|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|3/4 lb. broccoli crowns, (cut into bite-size florets, stalks peeled and thinly sliced)|
|1/2 cup water|
- Stir together orange juice, orange zest, soy sauce, vinegar and cornstarch in a medium size bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Working in two batches, cook pork 1 to 2 minutes on one side, until browned. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add remaining teaspoon oil, scallion whites and garlic to skillet; cook and stir for about 1 to 2 minutes, until scallions wilt. Add broccoli and 1/2 cup water; cover and cook for about 2 to 4 minutes until broccoli is crisp-tender and water has evaporated.
- Add stir fry sauce and pork (with any juices) to skillet; cook and stir for about 1 to 2 minutes, until sauce has thickened and pork is cooked through. Top with scallion greens.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >