Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pulled Pork with Peach Slices
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A super delicious meal that’s pretty easy to make. With only a few ingredients, this will likely become a dinnertime favorite.
|2 tablespoons honey|
|3/4 cup chicken broth|
|5 peaches, (peeled and chopped)|
|2 tablespoons pepper|
|3/4 cup dry white wine|
|3 lbs pork shoulder, (boneless, skin and fat removed)|
|2 tablespoons salt|
|1 red onion, (diced)|
|2 teaspoons paprika|
- Rub pepper and salt into pork. Place in resealable bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Turn stovetop burner to high heat, place pork in Dutch oven and cook 3-5 minutes per side. Pork should brown on all sides. Remove pork from Dutch oven.
- Lower heat to medium, sauté peaches and onion in rendered liquid, 4-6 minutes. Sprinkle in salt, honey, pepper and paprika.
- Pour in wine and chicken broth, raise heat and bring to a boil. Return pork, ladle peaches and liquid over the top. Replace cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 6 hours.
|Cooking Method:||Pan-fry, Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >