Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pulled Pork with Peach Slices
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A super delicious meal that’s pretty easy to make. With only a few ingredients, this will likely become a dinnertime favorite.
|2 tablespoons honey|
|3/4 cup chicken broth|
|5 peaches, (peeled and chopped)|
|2 tablespoons pepper|
|3/4 cup dry white wine|
|3 lbs pork shoulder, (boneless, skin and fat removed)|
|2 tablespoons salt|
|1 red onion, (diced)|
|2 teaspoons paprika|
- Rub pepper and salt into pork. Place in resealable bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Turn stovetop burner to high heat, place pork in Dutch oven and cook 3-5 minutes per side. Pork should brown on all sides. Remove pork from Dutch oven.
- Lower heat to medium, sauté peaches and onion in rendered liquid, 4-6 minutes. Sprinkle in salt, honey, pepper and paprika.
- Pour in wine and chicken broth, raise heat and bring to a boil. Return pork, ladle peaches and liquid over the top. Replace cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 6 hours.
|Cooking Method:||Pan-fry, Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >