Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Taco Soup With Slow Cooked Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A wonderful soup that can be dressed up or down, it’s always delicious.
|3 whole chicken breasts, (skinless, boneless)|
|2 cups tortilla chips, (crushed)|
|1 cup cheddar cheese, (shredded)|
|1 can whole kernel corn, (drained)|
|2 cans tomatoes, (drained)|
|1 onion, (chopped)|
|1 can chili beans|
|1 can tomato sauce|
|1 can black beans|
|2 tablespoons taco seasoning|
- In a slow cooker, combine beans, corn, onion, tomatoes, taco seasoning and tomato sauce, stir ingredients together. Place chicken in slow cooker, ensure chicken is covered with other ingredients and close lid. Allow cooking on low heat for 5 hours.
- Take chicken out of slow cooker, let cool and then place shredded chicken back in cooker for 2 hours.
- Ladle soup into bowl and top with cheese and crushed chips. Enjoy!
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >