Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Taco Soup With Slow Cooked Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A wonderful soup that can be dressed up or down, it’s always delicious.
|3 whole chicken breasts, (skinless, boneless)|
|2 cups tortilla chips, (crushed)|
|1 cup cheddar cheese, (shredded)|
|1 can whole kernel corn, (drained)|
|2 cans tomatoes, (drained)|
|1 onion, (chopped)|
|1 can chili beans|
|1 can tomato sauce|
|1 can black beans|
|2 tablespoons taco seasoning|
- In a slow cooker, combine beans, corn, onion, tomatoes, taco seasoning and tomato sauce, stir ingredients together. Place chicken in slow cooker, ensure chicken is covered with other ingredients and close lid. Allow cooking on low heat for 5 hours.
- Take chicken out of slow cooker, let cool and then place shredded chicken back in cooker for 2 hours.
- Ladle soup into bowl and top with cheese and crushed chips. Enjoy!
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >