Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Veggie Tian
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Easy, Healthy and a Little Cheesy
|1 potato, (sliced thin)|
|Ground pepper, (to taste)|
|1 cup shredded Italian cheese|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 zucchini, (sliced thin)|
|1 tomato, (sliced thin)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1 yellow squash, (sliced thin)|
|1 yellow onion, (sliced thin)|
|1 teaspoon dried thyme|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Pour olive oil into a pan. Bring to medium heat.
- Once hot, add onion and garlic to pan. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Grease a medium baking dish with cooking spray. Place onion and garlic in the bottom of the baking dish. Arrange and alternate potato, zucchini, tomato and squash vertically on top of onion and garlic. Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and place in oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil from baking dish, sprinkle shredded cheese on to and place back in oven. Bake for 45-20 minutes. (Top should be golden brown)
|Course:||Dinner, side, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >