Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Veggie Tian
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Easy, Healthy and a Little Cheesy
|1 potato, (sliced thin)|
|Ground pepper, (to taste)|
|1 cup shredded Italian cheese|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 zucchini, (sliced thin)|
|1 tomato, (sliced thin)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1 yellow squash, (sliced thin)|
|1 yellow onion, (sliced thin)|
|1 teaspoon dried thyme|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Pour olive oil into a pan. Bring to medium heat.
- Once hot, add onion and garlic to pan. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Grease a medium baking dish with cooking spray. Place onion and garlic in the bottom of the baking dish. Arrange and alternate potato, zucchini, tomato and squash vertically on top of onion and garlic. Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and place in oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil from baking dish, sprinkle shredded cheese on to and place back in oven. Bake for 45-20 minutes. (Top should be golden brown)
|Course:||Dinner, side, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >