Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
The "Everything" Breakfast Burrito
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A breakfast burrito that adds variety to the average morning fare.
|4 flour tortillas|
|2 1/2 tablespoons milk|
|1 1/4 teaspoons butter|
|1/4 cup cheddar cheese, (shredded)|
|1 1/4 teaspoons garlic, (minced)|
|3 ounces sausage|
|2 1/2 teaspoons cilantro, (chopped)|
|1/4 tomato, (diced)|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 red onion, (diced)|
|1 oz taco seasoning|
- In bowl, whisk together milk, eggs and salt.
- In skillet, heat butter on medium-high. Add egg mix to skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Chop the cooked eggs and set aside in bowl.
- Cook garlic and sausage together for 5 minutes in skillet. Add onion and continue to cook. Drain skillet then add to egg mix. Add taco seasoning, tomato, jalapeno and cilantro to egg and sausage. Stir in cheese while cooling.
- Fill tortilla half full and flatten with spoon. Fold bottom end up and roll burrito to cylinder. Repeat process with remaining tortillas. Ready to serve!
|Main Ingredient:||Sausage, Egg|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >