Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Filet Mignon with Mushroom Gravy
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Filet mignon is excellent when smothered with mushroom gravy.
|4 filet mignon steaks, trimmed|
|1 1/2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|1/2 cup onion, finely chopped|
|1 cup mushrooms, sliced|
|1 teaspoon garlic, minced|
|1/2 cup beef broth|
|1/3 cup sour cream|
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray then heat over medium-high heat. Season steak with salt and black pepper then add to skillet. Cook steaks 3 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness is reached. Remove steaks from pan and set aside.
- Add onion and mushrooms to skillet; saute for 4 minutes. Add garlic to skillet; saute for 1 minute. Stir in broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover skillet and simmer ingredients for about 3 minutes.
- Spoon sour cream into a medium size bowl. Slowly add onion-mushroom mixture into sour cream, constantly whisking. Stir in minced parsley then serve with steak.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Filet Mignon|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >