Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Filet Mignon with Mushroom Gravy
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Filet mignon is excellent when smothered with mushroom gravy.
|4 filet mignon steaks, trimmed|
|1 1/2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|1/2 cup onion, finely chopped|
|1 cup mushrooms, sliced|
|1 teaspoon garlic, minced|
|1/2 cup beef broth|
|1/3 cup sour cream|
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray then heat over medium-high heat. Season steak with salt and black pepper then add to skillet. Cook steaks 3 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness is reached. Remove steaks from pan and set aside.
- Add onion and mushrooms to skillet; saute for 4 minutes. Add garlic to skillet; saute for 1 minute. Stir in broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover skillet and simmer ingredients for about 3 minutes.
- Spoon sour cream into a medium size bowl. Slowly add onion-mushroom mixture into sour cream, constantly whisking. Stir in minced parsley then serve with steak.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Filet Mignon|
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >