Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Ground Beef Stroganoff
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A delicious twist to a classic dish.
|8 oz. uncooked egg noodles|
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
|1 lb. ground beef|
|1 cup chopped onion|
|8 oz sliced cremini mushrooms|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
|2 tablespoons flour|
|1 cup beef broth|
|1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt|
|1/8 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 tablespoon dry sherry|
|3/4 cup sour cream|
|3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Rinse pasta under cold water; drain and set aside.
- Set a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Heat oil. Add ground beef to pan; cook and break up with a wooden spoon until beef is crumbled and browned, about 4 minutes.
- Add onion, mushrooms, and garlic to skillet; cook until most of the liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle ingredients in skillet with flour; stir constantly, cooking for 1 minute.
- Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thick, about 1 minute; season with salt and black pepper.
- Remove skillet from heat. Add sherry and sour cream to skillet; stir to incorporate.
- Serve over egg noodles, and garnish with chopped parsley.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >