Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Fried Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
This year-round favorite is great to serve for an everyday meal, on a picnic, or for many other occasions.
|2 chicken breasts|
|2 chicken drumsticks|
|2 chicken thighs|
|2 chicken wings|
|3/4 cup buttermilk|
|1/2 cup flour|
|1/4 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine chicken pieces and buttermilk; seal and place bag in refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In another large re-sealable plastic bag, combine flour, red pepper, cumin, salt and black pepper.
- Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade. Add chicken, one piece at a time, to flour mixture; shake bag to coat chicken. Remove chicken, shake off excess flour then lightly spray chicken piece with cooking spray. Return chicken piece to flour mixture to coat a second time; shake bag to coat chicken. Remove chicken, shake off excess flour then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat process until all chicken pieces are coated with flour and on baking sheet.
- Lightly coat chicken pieces with cooking spray then bake until done, about 35 minutes, turning once, after the first 15 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >