Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Country-Style Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Skip the grill, these pork ribs are the way to go.
|2 lb. boneless country-style pork ribs, rinsed and patted dry|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/2 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 tablespoon cajun seasoning|
|1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|1 onion, sliced|
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In a small bowl, stir together garlic powder, onion powder and Cajun seasoning. With fingers, rub seasoning mixture all over the ribs.
- Spray a shallow foil-lined baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place ribs in baking pan then top with onion slices. Cover baking pan with foil, then bake until tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove baking pan from oven. Remove foil cover then brush ribs with barbecue sauce. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, or broil for 5 minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Ribs|
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >