Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey-Hot Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
You've never tasted anything quite like this amazing pizza.
|1 can crushed tomatoes, 28 oz.|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1 clove garlic, chopped fine|
|1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried|
|Hot pepper sauce, to taste|
|1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced or shredded|
|1 refrigerated pizza dough, 10 oz.|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|3/4 cup finely crumbled bleu cheese|
|1/2 cup finely diced celery|
- Preheat oven to 500° F.
- In a small saucepan, combine tomatoes with honey, garlic, oregano and hot pepper sauce. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. Mix 1/4 cup tomato mixture with chicken. Set aside.
- Shape pizza dough into a thin-crust pizza. Brush pizza dough with olive oil. Spread remaining sauce over dough. Scatter chicken on top of sauce. Bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with bleu cheese, then celery. Cut pizza into 6 wedges.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >