Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Garlic Red Potatoes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Your taste buds are going to love these garlic-lemon-Parmesan potatoes.
|2 lbs. red potatoes, quartered|
|1/4 cup butter, melted|
|2 teaspoon garlic, minced|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 lemon, juiced|
|1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place potatoes in an 8"x8" baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice; pour over potatoes and stir to coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
- Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
|Main Ingredient:||Vegetable, Potato|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >