Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
This is a must-have dish for your Mexican menus!
|2 tablespoons oil|
|1 1/2 cups rice, (dry, uncooked)|
|3 cloves garlic, (finely chopped)|
|2 1/2 cups chicken broth|
|1 cup tomato sauce|
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan set over medium heat.
- Add onion to saucepan; sauté until soft, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add dry rice to saucepan; sauté and stir until rice becomes golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add garlic to saucepan; sauté and stir for 1 minute. Add broth and tomato sauce to saucepan; stir ingredients together and then bring to a boil. Once ingredients reach a boil reduce heat to low and cover saucepan. Simmer rice for 20 minutes. Note: Do not take cover off of saucepan while rice is cooking.
- Fluff with fork before serving.
|Main Ingredient:||Rice, Grains|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >