Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rotisserie Chicken Enchiladas
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
These easy enchiladas taste like they took all day to prepare.
|1 cup chopped white onion|
|1 can enchilada sauce, 10 oz.|
|2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken breast|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided|
|8 corn tortillas, 6-inch|
|Sour cream, for garnish|
|Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish|
- Preheat broiler. Coat a skillet with cooking spray then set over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Add enchilada sauce to skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken, cumin, and 3/4 cup of cheese.
- Warm tortillas. Spoon 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture in center of each tortilla; roll up then place enchiladas, seam sides down, in a large baking dish that is coated with cooking spray. Pour sauce over enchiladas; broil until thoroughly heated, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese over enchiladas then place under the broiler again until cheese melts. Serve with sour cream and cilantro.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >