Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rotisserie Chicken Enchiladas
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
These easy enchiladas taste like they took all day to prepare.
|1 cup chopped white onion|
|1 can enchilada sauce, 10 oz.|
|2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken breast|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided|
|8 corn tortillas, 6-inch|
|Sour cream, for garnish|
|Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish|
- Preheat broiler. Coat a skillet with cooking spray then set over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Add enchilada sauce to skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken, cumin, and 3/4 cup of cheese.
- Warm tortillas. Spoon 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture in center of each tortilla; roll up then place enchiladas, seam sides down, in a large baking dish that is coated with cooking spray. Pour sauce over enchiladas; broil until thoroughly heated, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese over enchiladas then place under the broiler again until cheese melts. Serve with sour cream and cilantro.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >