Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Yukon Gold Potatoes with Butter and Chives
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
This simple side dish is easy to make and full of flavor.
|4 pounds baby Yukon Gold potatoes|
|5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted|
|1/4 cup chopped fresh chives|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil; add 3 tablespoons salt to water and stir to dissolve.
- With a skewer, pierce each potato 3 times. Carefully add potatoes to water; and return water to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer potatoes for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes and then return to pot. Set heat to low, and stir potatoes for 1 to 2 minutes to dry them out. Remove from heat and allow potatoes to cool.
- Once cool, peel potatoes and cut into bite size pieces. Transfer to a bowl. Add butter to bowl and stir to coat potatoes. Sprinkle with chives, and season with salt and black pepper.
|Main Ingredient:||Potato, Vegetable|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >