Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Mojito Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
One of the most flavorful wing recipes you can make.
|1 package mojito lime marinade|
|1/4 cup fresh lime juice|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey|
|1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper|
|3 lbs. chicken wing pieces|
|Mojito Lime Sauce:|
|1/2 cup agave nectar or honey|
|1/2 cup fresh lime juice|
|1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped|
|1 tablespoon diced mint flakes|
- Mix mojito lime marinade, lime juice, oil, agave nectar and red pepper in small bowl. Set aside 2 tablespoons for brushing. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Meanwhile, for the Mojito Lime Sauce, mix honey, lime juice, cilantro and mint in medium bowl. Set aside. Remove chicken wings from the bad and discard marinade bag.
- Grill chicken wings over medium-high heat 15-18 minutes or until cooked through, turning frequently. Brush with reserved marinade around 8-minutes into grilling. Discard any remaining marinade. Toss chicken wings with mojito lime sauce before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >