Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Hearty, flavorful and rich, dinner doesn't get much better.
|1 package Italian sausages, (casings removed)|
|1 cup onions, minced|
|8 oz mushrooms, chopped|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/8 cup basil, dried|
|28 oz. tomato sauce|
|3 tomatoes, (diced)|
|1/2 cup dry white wine|
|8 oz. penne pasta|
|1 16 ounce container Ricotta cheese|
|1 package Parmesan cheese, (6 oz., shredded)|
|1 package Italian blend cheese, (6 oz., shredded)|
- Cook pasta for 8 minutes (it will still be a little tough). Drain and set aside. While pasta is cooking, brown sausage in a skillet, breaking it up into small bits. Add onions and garlic while sausage is cooking.
- In a separate pot, add tomatoes and basil. When sausage is cooked, transfer this mixture to the tomato pot. Add mushrooms to skillet and deglaze pan with white wine. Cook for a few minutes and add to the tomato mixture. Season to taste and add pasta.
- Pour mixture into a 913 baking pan. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Add ricotta by spoonfuls around pan. Cover with cheese blend. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >