Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Italian Style Baked Trout
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The crispy breading makes this trout dish extra delicious!
|2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1/2 lb. mushrooms, (fresh, sliced)|
|2 cloves garlic, (finely minced)|
|2 tablespoons green onions, (sliced)|
|2 tablespoons fresh parsley, (minced)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|4 Steelhead Trout Fillets|
|4 tablespoons Italian style bread crumbs|
|4 lemon wedges, (for garnish)|
|Ground pepper, (to taste)|
- Oil or spray a shallow baking dish with olive oil non-stick spray. Add sliced mushrooms, onions, 1 tablespoon of parsley and garlic. Arrange fish in dish. Season lightly with salt and pepper; brush with olive oil and dot with a tablespoon of butter.
- Melt remaining butter and toss with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over fish.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes, or until fish is tender, opaque and flaky and crumbs are lightly golden. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
- Sprinkle with parsley, and garnish with lemon wedges.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >