Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Paleo Pumpkin Pie
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 pie |
Lighter and healthier than the original.
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1 1/2 cups almond flour|
|1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice|
|6 oz coconut milk|
|1 can pumpkin puree|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/2 cup honey|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine butter, almond flour and 1 egg in a food processor. Blend until dough forms.
- Place dough in pie tin and press to form. Place in oven, bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Combine 2 eggs, pumpkin pie spice, coconut milk, pumpkin puree, ground cinnamon and honey in a food processor. Blend until well incorporated without any lumps.
- Spoon filling into pie crust. Place pie in oven and baked for 50 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >