Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Chili Cheese Fries
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A simple and delicious indulgence.
|1 bag frozen French fries, 32 oz|
|1 can chili with beans, 15 oz.|
|1 bag shredded Cheddar cheese, 8 oz.|
|2 green onions, sliced|
- Bake French fries according to package directions.
- While French fries are baking, heat the chili with beans in a medium saucepan set over medium heat, until heated through.
- Top cooked French fries with chili and cheese; bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Top with green onions.
|Main Ingredient:||French fries|
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >