Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Chili Cheese Fries
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A simple and delicious indulgence.
|1 bag frozen French fries, 32 oz|
|1 can chili with beans, 15 oz.|
|1 bag shredded Cheddar cheese, 8 oz.|
|2 green onions, sliced|
- Bake French fries according to package directions.
- While French fries are baking, heat the chili with beans in a medium saucepan set over medium heat, until heated through.
- Top cooked French fries with chili and cheese; bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Top with green onions.
|Main Ingredient:||French fries|
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >