May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 24 |
A little sweet, a little nutty and altogether delicious!
|2 cups flour|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 tablespoon ground cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|3/4 cup unsalted butter|
|1 cup granulated sugar|
|1 cup packed dark brown sugar|
|2 eggs, plus 1 egg yolk|
|3 tablespoons milk|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|1 1/2 cups dried cranberries|
|2 cups walnuts, coarsely chopped|
|2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats|
- Preheat an oven to 375° F. Grease two baking sheets with baking spray.
- Combine flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda in a mixing bowl, set aside.
- Place the butter in a large bowl. Whip butter with an electric mixer until light and fluffy on high setting. Add sugar, brown sugar, eggs, egg yolk, milk and vanilla extract, beat for 2 minutes with the electric mixer.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and add in the flour mixture, beat until just incorporated.
- Add in the cranberries, chopped walnuts and old-fashioned oats. Use a spatula to mix.
- Separate batter into 24 pieces and roll into balls with your hands. Arrange 12 on each baking sheets. Place in the oven and bake for about 12 minutes for chewy cookies and about 15 minutes for crisp cookies.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Oats, Cranberries, Walnuts|
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >