May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheesy Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Perfect for parties and game day.
|1 package Hawaiian rolls|
|12 chicken tenders|
|1 1/2 cups marinara sauce|
|2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese|
|1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese|
|3 tablespoons butter, melted|
|Garlic powder, for topping|
|Italian seasoning, for topping|
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Grease a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Slice the rolls in half. Place the bottom halves in the casserole dish.
- Arrange the chicken tenders on top. Cover the chicken with marinara sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese over the sauce. Place the top halves of the rolls on cheese.
- Brush melted butter over the tops. Sprinkle garlic powder and Italian seasoning over tops.
- Cover sliders with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >