May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A brownie and a cupcake in one dessert!
|6 tablespoons unsalted butter|
|12 oz chocolate bar, chopped|
|1 cup sugar|
|3/4 cup flour|
|1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1/8 teaspoon baking soda|
|Chocolate frosting, for topping|
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line a 12-count muffin tin with cupcake liners, and coat liners with a light layer of cooking spray.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and half of the chocolate. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar. Add the flour, cocoa, and baking soda. Stir in the melted chocolate until combined. Stir in the remaining chocolate.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill each cupcake liner with batter.
- Place in oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Transfer cupcakes to a wire rack to cool 10 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and continue to cool on a wire rack.
- Ice cupcakes with a generous amount of chocolate frosting.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >