May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mushroom and Black Bean Burger
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Meatless and wholly delicious.
|1 cup diced baby bella mushrooms|
|6 cloves garlic, roasted|
|3/4 cup chopped onion|
|3/4 cup chopped spinach|
|1 1/4 cup ground oats|
|4 teaspoons cumin|
|2 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
- Mash black beans in a bowl with a fork or spoon.
- Add diced mushrooms, oats and diced garlic to the beans. Mix together.
- Pour in Worcestershire sauce, cumin and spinach. Mix together.
- Form mixture into 8 patties. Set aside.
- Pour cooking oil into a large pan. Bring to medium heat. Once hot, add patties and cook for about 6 minutes per side.
- Serve on burger buns or enjoy as an entrée with sides.
|Main Ingredient:||Black Beans, Mushrooms|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >