May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Hot Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Wonderfully delicious with a spicy kick.
|3 bell peppers, cut in half lengthwise and seeds removed
|4 cups cooked shredded chicken
|1/2 cup buffalo sauce
|1 cup mayonnaise
|2 tablespoons nutritional yeast, optional
|1 teaspoon kosher salt
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper
|1 teaspoon garlic powder
|1 teaspoon onion powder
|1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
|Ranch dressing, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Lightly spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange the bell peppers cut side up in the baking dish.
- Add the shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, mayonnaise, nutritional yeast, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and green onions in a large mixing bowl. Mix together until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into the bell peppers.
- Cover the bell peppers with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing over the tops of the bell peppers. Enjoy!
|Bell Pepper, Chicken
See Other Recipes Like This
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >