May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolatey Cookie Balls
Rate this Recipe
Serves 20 |
|36 sandwich cookies|
|8 oz cream cheese|
|1 bag dark chocolate melting wafers, 10 oz.|
|1 bag white vanilla melting wafers, 10 oz.|
|Sprinkles, for decorating|
- Add the sandwich cookies to a food processor and pulse until crumbs.
- Add the cream cheese to the food processor and pulse until combined.
- Transfer cookie mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out a small amount of the cookie mixture and roll into a ball. Arrange on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cookie mixture.
- Place the baking sheet into the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- Place the dark chocolate and white vanilla wafers in separate bowls and melt.
- Dip half of the cookie balls in dark chocolate and the other half in the white vanilla. Top with sprinkles.
- Arrange the cookie balls back on the baking sheet. Place the baking sheet back into the refrigerator to chill for another 30 minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Sandwich Cookie, Chocolate|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >