May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Lemon Pepper Wings
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Highly flavorful with a crispy exterior.
|3 lb chicken wings|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 cup lemon pepper seasoning|
|2 teaspoon baking powder|
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Place two wire racks in two rimmed baking sheets.
- Place the chicken wings into a large bowl. Drizzle the olive oil over the wings and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the lemon pepper seasoning over the chicken wings. Rub the seasoning into the wings. Sprinkle the baking powder over the wings and toss to coat.
- Place half of the wings on both wire racks.
- Place the baking sheets into the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, until skin is crispy.
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Wings|