May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Coconut Pecan Blueberry Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Artisan quality cookies you can make at home.
|1 cup butter|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1 1/4 cup brown sugar|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|2 1/2 cups flour|
|1/4 cup cornstarch|
|1 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut|
|1 3/4 cups chopped pecans|
|1 1/4 cups dried blueberries|
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease a baking sheet with baking spray.
- Combine butter, sugar and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to cream together. Add vanilla extract and eggs and mix together. Add in salt, baking soda, flour and cornstarch, mix together for 15 seconds, until barely combined. Add in shredded coconut, chopped pecans and dried blueberries, mix together until evenly dispersed.
- Separate dough into 8 segments. Scoop out each segment, roll into a ball and place on the baking sheet. Gently press down the center of each doughball to slightly flatten.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let cookies cool for 10 minutes on the sheet before transferring to a cooling rack to cool for 30 minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Blueberries, Pecans|