May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Chipotle Chicken and Peach Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The best summer flavors in one bowl.
|1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|1 1/2 tablespoons adobo sauce|
|3 tablespoons lime juice|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 chipotle pepper|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon sugar|
|1 bag Romaine lettuce, 9 oz.|
|1/2 cup chopped red onions|
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Rinse chicken breasts under water and pat dry with paper towels. Generously sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken and brush with 1 tablespoon adobo sauce.
- Grill chicken for about 5 minutes per side. Remove from heat and let rest until cool enough to handle. Cut the chicken into small strips. Place chicken strips into a large salad bowl.
- Remove the skin from one peach, cut in half and remove the pit. Chop the peach into chunks and place into a blender. Add lime juice, olive oil, the chipotle pepper, salt and sugar to the blender. Pulse until the ingredients are smooth and well blended. Set aside.
- Remove the skin and pit from the second peach. Chop into small pieces. Place the peach chunks into a large salad bowl with the chicken strips. Add the Romaine lettuce and red onions. Drizzle with dressing over top and toss to coat.
- Use tongs to transfer salads to serving bowls and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast, Peach|
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >