Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Garlic Pita Wedges
Rate this Recipe
Serves 48 |
Try this simple and delectable side.
|Butter-flavored cooking spray|
|6 6 inch pitas|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Spray one side of each pita with cooking spray, and then sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Cut each pita into 8 wedges. Place wedges on baking sheets, in a single layer.
- Bake until golden, about 6 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >