Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Classic Banana Split
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 to 2 |
This classic dessert offers up three delicious flavors of ice cream.
|1 ripe banana, peeled and split in half lengthwise|
|1 scoop vanilla ice cream|
|1 scoop strawberry ice cream|
|1 scoop rocky road ice cream|
|2 tsp. strawberry sauce|
|2 tsp. caramel sauce|
|2 tsp. chocolate sauce|
|1/4 cup almonds, chopped|
- Place banana halves in dish. Arrange ice cream scoops in a row atop banana slices.
- Top rocky road ice cream with chocolate sauce; top vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce; top strawberry ice cream with strawberry sauce.
- Garnish each scoop with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of almonds and serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >