Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Classic Banana Split
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 to 2 |
This classic dessert offers up three delicious flavors of ice cream.
|1 ripe banana, peeled and split in half lengthwise|
|1 scoop vanilla ice cream|
|1 scoop strawberry ice cream|
|1 scoop rocky road ice cream|
|2 tsp. strawberry sauce|
|2 tsp. caramel sauce|
|2 tsp. chocolate sauce|
|1/4 cup almonds, chopped|
- Place banana halves in dish. Arrange ice cream scoops in a row atop banana slices.
- Top rocky road ice cream with chocolate sauce; top vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce; top strawberry ice cream with strawberry sauce.
- Garnish each scoop with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of almonds and serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >