Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 |
Perfectly sweet and easy. A healthy snack in between meals.
|1 red grapefruit|
|1/2 cup very cold water|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt|
|34 ice cubes|
|fresh mint, chopped, for garnish|
- Peel grapefruit. Remove as much pith as possible. Divide grapefruit sections and remove any seeds.
- Add grapefruit and water to blender; process until smooth.
- Add honey, yogurt and ice; process until smooth or to desired consistency.
- Pour into tall glasses, garnish with mint, and then serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >