Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 |
Perfectly sweet and easy. A healthy snack in between meals.
|1 red grapefruit|
|1/2 cup very cold water|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt|
|34 ice cubes|
|fresh mint, chopped, for garnish|
- Peel grapefruit. Remove as much pith as possible. Divide grapefruit sections and remove any seeds.
- Add grapefruit and water to blender; process until smooth.
- Add honey, yogurt and ice; process until smooth or to desired consistency.
- Pour into tall glasses, garnish with mint, and then serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >