Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Nutty Sweet Blue Cheese & Date Spread
Rate this Recipe
|2 cups pecans, finely chopped|
|16 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened|
|4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled|
|4 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, grated|
|1/4 tsp. salt|
|1 large lemon zest of lemon|
|1/2 tsp. black pepper, freshly grated|
|8 oz. dates, chopped|
- Place the pecans in a preheated iron skillet and toast over medium heat, about five minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Mix together the cheeses, salt, pepper and zest until well combined and somewhat whipped.
- Stir in the dates and pecans and chill for at least an hour.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or vegetable sticks.
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >