Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 36 |
This one is sure to become a new favorite.
|1 cup packed brown sugar|
|5 tablespoons butter, melted|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 egg, lightly beaten|
|2 cups flour|
|2 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|3/4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk|
|1 1/4 cups butterscotch morsels|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl. Stir in vanilla and egg.
- Spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level. Combine flour, oats, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Add oat mixture to sugar mixture; stir with a fork until combined (mixture will be crumbly).
- Place 3 cups oat mixture into the bottom of a 13 x 9 baking pan coated with cooking spray; press into bottom of pan. Set aside.
- Place sweetened condensed milk, butterscotch morsels, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave at high 1 minute or until butterscotch morsels melt, stirring every 20 seconds. Stir in walnuts.
- Scrape mixture into pan, spreading evenly over crust. Sprinkle evenly with remaining oat mixture, gently pressing into butterscotch mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown. Place pan on a cooling rack; run a knife around outside edge.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >