Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Parmesan Cheese Fries
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
French fries only get better when smothered in cheese.
|1 1/2 lb baking potatoes, peeled and cut into matchsticks|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/4 teaspoon paprika|
|1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In a large, resealable plastic bag toss potatoes with vegetable oil.
- In another large, resealable plastic bag combine garlic powder through salt. Add oiled potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >