Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Parmesan Cheese Fries
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
French fries only get better when smothered in cheese.
|1 1/2 lb baking potatoes, peeled and cut into matchsticks|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/4 teaspoon paprika|
|1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In a large, resealable plastic bag toss potatoes with vegetable oil.
- In another large, resealable plastic bag combine garlic powder through salt. Add oiled potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >