Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Parmesan Cheese Fries
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
French fries only get better when smothered in cheese.
|1 1/2 lb baking potatoes, peeled and cut into matchsticks|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/4 teaspoon paprika|
|1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In a large, resealable plastic bag toss potatoes with vegetable oil.
- In another large, resealable plastic bag combine garlic powder through salt. Add oiled potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >