Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pork Chops with Honey-Spice Glaze
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A supremely savory pork chop recipe.
|4 boneless sirloin pork chops|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|1/8 teaspoon ground cloves|
|1/2 teaspoon ground ginger|
|1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
- In a bowl, stir together honey, mustard, cloves, ginger and cinnamon.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray then set over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and black pepper; place in skillet and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium-low then add honey mixture to skillet. Continue cooking pork chops until done, about 10 minutes more. During last 10 minutes of cooking time turn pork chops once.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >