Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buttermilk Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple pork chop recipe with big flavor.
|4 bone-in pork chops|
|1 quart buttermilk|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Freshly ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
- Place the pork chops in a large bowl then add buttermilk; refrigerate 6 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Drain chops then pat dry with paper towels; season chops with salt and black pepper.
- Add olive oil to a large ovenproof skillet then heat until shimmering. Add chops to skillet. Cook chops over high heat for about 4 minutes until browned on the bottom. Turn chops over then transfer the skillet to the oven.
- Roast chops for 8-10 minutes. Allow chops to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
|Cooking Method:||Skillet, Roast|
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >