Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Chili
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A meaty chili with big flavor.
|2 lb chuck roast|
|2 cans beans, 16 oz., black, kidney or pinto, drained and rinsed|
|1 cup chopped onion|
|2 ribs celery, chopped|
|1 green bell pepper, chopped|
|1 can tomato sauce, 8 oz.|
|1 can crushed tomatoes, 28 oz.|
|3 teaspoons chili powder|
|1 teaspoon garlic salt|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
- Brown chuck roast in a large skillet.
- Place roast, onion, celery, bell pepper, beans, tomato sauce, tomatoes, chili powder, garlic salt, and black pepper into the slow cooker.
- Cover then cook on low for 7-10 hours.
- Use forks to shred the roast and spoon into serving bowls.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >