Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Chili
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A meaty chili with big flavor.
|2 lb chuck roast|
|2 cans beans, 16 oz., black, kidney or pinto, drained and rinsed|
|1 cup chopped onion|
|2 ribs celery, chopped|
|1 green bell pepper, chopped|
|1 can tomato sauce, 8 oz.|
|1 can crushed tomatoes, 28 oz.|
|3 teaspoons chili powder|
|1 teaspoon garlic salt|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
- Brown chuck roast in a large skillet.
- Place roast, onion, celery, bell pepper, beans, tomato sauce, tomatoes, chili powder, garlic salt, and black pepper into the slow cooker.
- Cover then cook on low for 7-10 hours.
- Use forks to shred the roast and spoon into serving bowls.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >