Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Beef Pot Roast Dinner
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The perfect dinner to prepare before work.
|3 lb boneless beef bottom round rump roast|
|1 envelope Italian dressing mix|
|2 onions, cut into 8 wedges|
|2 cloves garlic, peeled|
|2 red bell peppers, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces|
|1/2 cup ready-to-serve beef broth|
|2 zucchinis, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices|
|2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in 2 tablespoons water|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Rub dressing mix evenly over pot roast. Place onions and garlic into the slow cooker. Place pot roast on top of vegetables. Add bell peppers and broth. Cover and cook on high for 5 hours, or on low for 8 hours. Add zucchini 30 minutes before done cooking.
- Remove pot roast and vegetables. Strain liquid and skim fat. Combine 2 cups of liquid with cornstarch mixture in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Carve pot roast into slices, season with salt and pepper. Serve with vegetables and gravy.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >