Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Beef Pot Roast Dinner
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The perfect dinner to prepare before work.
|3 lb boneless beef bottom round rump roast|
|1 envelope Italian dressing mix|
|2 onions, cut into 8 wedges|
|2 cloves garlic, peeled|
|2 red bell peppers, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces|
|1/2 cup ready-to-serve beef broth|
|2 zucchinis, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices|
|2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in 2 tablespoons water|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Rub dressing mix evenly over pot roast. Place onions and garlic into the slow cooker. Place pot roast on top of vegetables. Add bell peppers and broth. Cover and cook on high for 5 hours, or on low for 8 hours. Add zucchini 30 minutes before done cooking.
- Remove pot roast and vegetables. Strain liquid and skim fat. Combine 2 cups of liquid with cornstarch mixture in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Carve pot roast into slices, season with salt and pepper. Serve with vegetables and gravy.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >