Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili Relleno Dip
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Fun, Festive and Flavorful
|1/4 cup enchilada sauce|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|2 Poblano peppers|
|8 oz cream cheese|
|1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|1 1/4 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese|
|1/2 teaspoon cumin|
|Tortilla chips, (for serving)|
- Heat oven to broil. Place peppers in a dish and broil until lightly charred. Remove from heat, transfer peppers to a container and cover for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine garlic powder, cream cheese, cayenne pepper, 1 cup cheese and cumin in a blender. Pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a small baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over top.
- Place dish in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Top with broiled peppers and remaining cheese. Place back in oven and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >