Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Thai Chicken Balls
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Perfectly sweet and spicy, try it today!
|2 lbs ground chicken|
|1 cup dry bread crumbs|
|4 green onions, sliced|
|1 tablespoon ground coriander seed|
|1 cup chopped fresh cilantro|
|1/4 cup sweet chili sauce|
|2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice|
|Oil for frying|
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and bread crumbs.
- Season with the green onion, ground coriander, cilantro, chili sauce and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Using damp hands, form the mixture into evenly shaped balls that are either small enough to eat with your fingers, or large enough to use as burgers.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the chicken balls in batches until well browned all over.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >