Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Thai Chicken Balls
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Perfectly sweet and spicy, try it today!
|2 lbs ground chicken|
|1 cup dry bread crumbs|
|4 green onions, sliced|
|1 tablespoon ground coriander seed|
|1 cup chopped fresh cilantro|
|1/4 cup sweet chili sauce|
|2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice|
|Oil for frying|
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and bread crumbs.
- Season with the green onion, ground coriander, cilantro, chili sauce and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Using damp hands, form the mixture into evenly shaped balls that are either small enough to eat with your fingers, or large enough to use as burgers.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the chicken balls in batches until well browned all over.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >